Book Before Now & Save £200! Redefine, Reposition & Rebuild Your Sustainable Food & Drink Strategies For Real Climate & Business-Positive Impacts
Capitalise On Consumer, Regulatory & Governmental Momentum To Fuel Sustainable Food & Drink Strategies For Real Climate & Business-Positive Impacts: Revolutionary Regenerative Agriculture Capabilities For Maximum Impact • Innovative Packaging Strategies To Navigate Legislation & Reduce Your Footprint • Demonstrate Your Impact To The Public • Financing Sustainable Food & Drink • Carbon Reduction Focused Plans • Engage Your Whole Supply Chain • Measure Your Impact.
A One-Day, Brand-Led Conference & Networking Event, Central London, 17th May 2022.
24 Sustainability-Driven Leaders Share The Latest Trends, Opportunities & Challenges Surrounding Net-Zero, Regenerative Agriculture, Packaging, Supply Chains & More To Exceed Targets & Become Climate & Business-Positive Leaders In A New Era For Food & Drink
- The Latest Sustainability Trends & Strategies In Food & Drink: Explore the most up-to-date trends to enhance your green mission, engage audiences and maximise revenue
- Inspiring, Impactful, Nature-Led Regenerative Agriculture: Reap the benefits of regenerative agriculture!
- Innovative Packaging Development Strategies: Keep pace with new packaging materials, solutions and legislation for environmentally-friendly offerings
- Leading Net Zero: How can the food industry accelerate towards net zero carbon emissions and accurately demonstrate progress?
- Engage Your Whole Supply Chain: Whether it is local, national, or global - best-in-class collaboration tips to ensure sustainable end-to-end supply chains
- Measure Impact, Benchmark Progress: Calculate performance and evaluate success to evidence action
- Circular Economy Success: Close the loop to drive long-term efficiencies
- Key Themes We’re Tackling: The Cost Of Sustainability, Engaging Transparent Comms With The Public
- Holistic Approaches To Make The Biggest Environmental Impact: From Carbon To Water Waste To Deforestation
Now Is Your Chance To Get Involved In The Sustainable Food & Drink Conference!
Get Involved This Week & Save £1,000
Can You Help Food & Drink Manufacturers & Retailers Meet & Exceed Their Sustainability Targets? For more information on how to get involved, please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Book An Exhibition Stand & 2 Delegate Passes Before Next Thursday For Only £2,799 (SAVE £1,000). Exhibition space is limited and will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis.
PLUS! What Else Can You Expect At The Sustainable Food & Drink Conference?
- 10 Years Of Inspiration & Innovation In Food & Drink Conferences
- 3 Interactive Panel Discussions & Q&A: 1) Sustainability Trends 2) Achieving Net-Zero Carbon 3) Regenerative Agriculture
- 97% Average Satisfaction!
- Minimum 80% Brand-Side Audience Year On Year!
- In-Person Networking!
1 Inspiring Day. Sustainability & Procurement Directors From Industry-Leading Food & Drink Brands Address Your Toughest Challenges: Sustainability Trends ✓ Supply Chain Relations ✓ Sustainable Packaging ✓ Achieving Net-Zero Carbon ✓ Responsible Sourcing & Supplier Engagement ✓ Circular Economy ✓ Regenerative Agriculture ✓ Metrics & Measurement
Please see the agenda outline below or click here to view the full conference programme >>.